Victory V40 Deluxe Combo Video / Sound Clip demo

I have a sneaky feeling this is the thing that a few people have been waiting for.

First a disclaimer: My recording equipment is terrible. Too much money spent on guitars and amps to spend on PCs and recording stuff. Perhaps I'll do the next one on my phone, it may be better.

The webcam was pointed at the amp - which doesn't do a lot on the surface so it looks like a still picture with a bunch of sound clips.

Listening back the amp tones come through extremely well DESPITE my terrible equipment and average playing.

This is how the amp was set:


I'm sure none of that will matter when you hear it.
The guitar is a Reverend Bayonet RA90
There are no pedals - the Bayonet is plugged directly into the Deluxe.

Any questions please ask.

Enjoy...



Simon is a guitarist in Salisbury Classic Rock covers band Break Cover.
Break Cover website
Break Cover Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verdict - Victory Duchess V40 Deluxe Combo Review

Victory V40 Deluxe Week #2: Post Gig.

V40D vs V40H